This Membership Agreement (this “Agreement”) is entered into by and between SheSpace LLC (“SheSpace”) and ___________________________ (“you” or “Member”).
This Agreement, including, without limitation, any addendum or exhibits attached hereto, will be effective upon its execution by the Member and SheSpace (the “Effective Date”). The Member represents and warrants that they have the proper legal capacity and authority to execute and be bound by this Agreement, including, without limitation, authority on behalf of the company listed above, if applicable. By executing this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that you will be personally liable for any and all obligations related to this Agreement.
Member hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions, as well as any addendum or exhibits to this Agreement, Policies, and Membership Description.
Effective Date: __________________, 20____.
1. Acceptance of Terms. SheSpace agrees to provide the Services (as defined below) to Member, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. These terms and conditions describe your rights and obligations in connection with your receipt, access, and use of any of the Services, including but not limited to your use of space at SheSpace’s location at 2799 Katy Freeway, Suite 250, Houston, Texas 77007 (the “Premises”) and access to the internet in connection with your SheSpace membership. SheSpace reserves the right, at all times and under all circumstances, to modify, update, alter, or amend the terms and conditions of this Agreement at its sole discretion, with the exception that the Arbitration and Waiver of Jury Trial contained in Section 20 of this Agreement shall be modified, updated, altered or amended only in accordance with Section 20. If SheSpace modifies, updates, alters, or amends the terms and conditions of this Agreement, SheSpace will provide you with notice in accordance with the Notice provision herein.
2. Description of Services. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, including any addendum and policies, SheSpace will use reasonable efforts to provide you with access to amenities and services pursuant to the terms and conditions of your Membership Type, as indicated in the Membership Type section on page one of this Agreement and described in the Membership Description, attached as Exhibit A (individually and collectively, the “Services”). Your membership and the corresponding Services shall become available to you only after the following requirements have been met to SheSpace’s sole satisfaction: (i) completion of your membership application; (ii) completion of an interview with a SheSpace representative; (iii) acceptance and approval of your membership by SheSpace; (iv) completion of your membership profile; (v) payment of Member Fee (as defined below); and (vi) execution and delivery to SheSpace of any and all additional documents requested by SheSpace related to this Agreement. At that time, you will also gain access to SheSpace’s online member portal through Cobot.me. Your membership will automatically renew each month, unless terminated in accordance with the Termination provision herein. The Services and Agreement are personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred, or shared with any other party. Notwithstanding any portion of this provision, SheSpace reserves the right, at all times and under all circumstances, to modify, update, alter, or amend the Membership Description at its sole discretion. If SheSpace modifies, updates, alters, or amends the Membership Description, SheSpace shall provide you with notice in accordance with the Notice provision herein.
3. Use of Services.
a. You agree that when participating in or using the Services, and while you are on the Premises, you will abide by all SheSpace Policies (the “Policies”), which are incorporated herein and attached as Exhibit B. You acknowledge and agree that the Policies are part of this Agreement. Notwithstanding any portion of this provision, SheSpace reserves the right to modify, update, alter, or amend the Policies at its sole discretion, with the exception that the Arbitration and Waiver of Jury Trial contained in Section 20 of this Agreement shall be modified, updated, altered or amended only in accordance with Section 20. SheSpace shall provide notice in accordance with the Notice provision herein.
b. You will comply with all relevant federal, state, and local laws and regulations in relation to your participation and use of the Service, and while you are on the Premises, at all times. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that when you are on the Premises, or using or participating in the Services, you will not:
i. defame, abuse, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
ii. use any material or information in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, confidentiality, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party;
iii. obstruct any access to the Premises or otherwise modify the Premises;
iv. create any circumstances of disrepair or damage to any SheSpace property or the Premises;
v. bring any animals onto the Premises, unless permitted by law;
vi. disrupt, cause a nuisance to, or otherwise interfere with any fellow members or their access to the Premises or Services; or
vii. otherwise violate this Agreement, including the Policies.
c. You acknowledge and agree that you are participating in or are using the Services at your own free will and decision. You acknowledge and agree that SheSpace does not have any liability with respect to your access, participation in, or use of the Premises or Services, or any loss of information resulting from such participation or use.
4. Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of or participation in the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions or by the Policies. You shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of SheSpace’s property, including its server, or the network(s) connected to any server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, or accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any SheSpace server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining, or any other illegal or improper means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
5. Representations & Warranties. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all requisite legal power and authority to enter into and abide by the terms and conditions in this Agreement and no further authorization or approval is necessary. You further represent and warrant that your participation or use of the Services will not conflict with or result in any breach of any license, contract, agreement, or other instrument or obligation to which you are a party. If signing on behalf of a company, you represent and warrant that you have the proper authority to execute this Agreement, including authority on behalf of the relevant company, and agree that you will personally incur the obligations described in this Agreement on behalf of such company.
6. Notice. In the event SheSpace is required to provide you notice under this Agreement, such notice shall be sufficient if made by emailing you at the Email Address you provided above. Updates, changes, or amendments to the Policies and/or Membership Description may be posted and updated as necessary on SheSpace’s website.
7. Hours of Operation. With the exception of local bank and government holidays, SheSpace’s business hours are as follows:
a. Regular Business Hours are generally from 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
b. Early Bird Hours are generally from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and are reserved for pre-approved events.
c. Night Owl Hours are generally from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and are reserved for pre-approved events.
The Premises will be staffed Monday through Friday during Regular Business Hours. If an event is scheduled on the Premises, the Premises will be staffed during the Early Bird Hours and/or Night Owl Hours, as necessary for each such event. Members will have access to the Premises at all times, with the exception of local bank and government holidays. If you enter the Premises or use the Services during non-Regular Business Hours, you do so at your own risk and with the understanding that the Services may be limited, staff may not be present, and the temperature control may be placed on a setting that differs from its setting during Regular Business Hours.
8. Access to Premises. SheSpace utilizes a third-party entity, Kisi, for access control to allow members, guests, vendors, and employees to access the Premises via the entrance equipped with a Kisi Wall Reader or other electronic access device. For access to the Premises, you may either (i) download the Kisi application on your smartphone or device to utilize Kisi’s Mobile Access feature, or (ii) request a Kisi Card, either of which may be used for electronic entry to the Premises via the Kisi Wall Reader located at the main entrance. SheSpace has the option, in its sole and absolute discretion, to change electronic access services, providers or systems without any notice obligations. Subject to the Policies, including, without limitation, sign-in and sign-out requirements, you may bring guests or non-members to view the Premises. All client meetings, business presentations or other activities involving or requiring non-member access to the Premises must comply with the Policies. If you need to meet with a client or other non-member on or at the Premises, you shall promptly notify SheSpace of the date and time of the meeting and your preferred method of communication so that SheSpace may notify you when your client or other non-member arrives at the Premises. Clients and other non-members must remain with you at all reasonable times while on the Premises and must leave the Premises at the end of the scheduled meeting or presentation. In no event shall any guest or non-member be permitted access to the Premises without SheSpace’s prior consent.
9. Payment Terms.
a. By executing this Agreement, you agree to pay SheSpace the monthly fee (“Member Fee”) pursuant to the terms and description of your Membership Type, as indicated under Membership Type and described in the Membership Description. If applicable, the first month’s Member Fee may be prorated as of the number of days remaining in the month. After your first Member Fee is received and processed, the monthly Member Fee will be due on the first day of each month, continuing until the termination of this Agreement.
b. You acknowledge and agree the Member Fee only applies to the Services applicable to your Membership Type. Further, you acknowledge and agree that additional charges, fees and expenses may be invoiced to your account for usage-based Services in addition to any applicable fees paid at the time of service.
c. You agree to pay SheSpace the monthly Member Fee via Chase Bank’s authorize.net service (or such other service provider selected by SheSpace, which may be accessed through your Member Portal. You are responsible and liable for paying any fees your financial institution charges with respect to any payment of your Member Fee.
d. In addition to any other rights or remedies SheSpace may have in law or in equity for your breach of this Agreement, including, without limitation, failure to provide timely payment of all Member Fees. SheSpace reserves the right to terminate this Agreement in the event of a late payment, including, without limitation, any payment which is late due to insufficient funds or payment processing errors, omissions or mistakes committed by you.
e. If SheSpace does not terminate this Agreement under Section 9(d) above, you shall incur late fees in the amount of five percent (5%) of all overdue balances, calculated and compounding on the seventh (7th) day of each month during the term of this Agreement until all overdue balances are received by SheSpace. All collections of fees (whether current or overdue) are subject to the Indemnification provision herein.
a. SheSpace may, in its sole and absolute discretion, at any time, terminate this Agreement (i) upon your breach of this Agreement; (ii) upon termination, expiration, or material loss of SheSpace’s rights in the Premises; (iii) if any Member Fees are not paid when due; (iv) if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any of the Policies (whether incorporated herein or provided by SheSpace to you from time to time); or (v) at any other time that SheSpace, in its reasonable discretion, sees fit to do so. Upon termination of this Agreement, SheSpace shall have the right to revoke immediately your access to the Premises and Services.
b. You may terminate this Agreement at any time, subject to applicable minimum term requirements contained in the Membership Description, by providing SheSpace with a minimum of thirty (30) days’ written notice prior to cancellation or expiration of your lease. If you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this provision, your membership shall continue on a month-to-month basis at the then current Member Fee.
c. Upon termination of this Agreement, you may choose whether to delete any of your personal information published in the Member Portal. Terms regarding the use of the Member Portal and any uploaded content shall remain applicable so long as you use the Member Portal or have content uploaded thereto. Any content uploaded or published to SheSpace’s website or Member Portal, with the exception of your personal information, may be deleted or retained in SheSpace’s sole and absolute discretion.
d. SheSpace shall not be obligated to refund, for any reason whatsoever, any amounts paid to SheSpace by you or any other person, including, without limitation, Member Fees or any other fees, expenses or costs. No refunds will be provided by SheSpace, in its reasonable discretion, for memberships terminated by you prior to the end of your agreed term.
11. Mail & Package Services.
a. In accordance with the Services, SheSpace may provide you with a USPS approved mailbox on the Premises for business purposes only at no additional cost. Members with a mailbox will be given individual keys to their assigned mailbox upon the terms of membership approval described in Section 2 above, including, without limitation, execution of this Agreement and payment of the initial Member Fee. SheSpace shall retain only a master key, which shall be kept in a secure location at all times other than when it is being used for mail placement. You acknowledge and agree that, in order to limit unauthorized visitors, all mail will be delivered to the front desk of the Premises and left with a SheSpace representative. A SheSpace manager shall place all mail delivered to SheSpace into each Member’s corresponding locked mailboxes promptly following delivery to SheSpace.
b. In accordance with the Services, SheSpace may accept package delivery on your behalf from Fed-Ex, UPS, and USPS. You acknowledge and agree that, in order to limit unauthorized visitors, all packages will be delivered to the front desk of the Premises and left with a SheSpace representative. A SheSpace manager shall place all packages in a secured room promptly following delivery to SheSpace and SheSpace will notify you of any package(s) you received. You may claim your package(s) at the front desk after providing valid identification and signing an acknowledgment of pick-up of your package(s). You agree to retrieve your package(s) regularly, promptly, and within seven (7) days of receiving notification from SheSpace of delivery.
c. SheSpace is not an agent for service of process. To the extent SheSpace agrees to accept your mail or packages as part of the Services, you understand and agree that SheSpace is not responsible for any lost or mislabeled mail, packages, or service of process. You further understand that you are responsible for forwarding your mailing address, and that SheSpace is not responsible for forwarding or holding your mail or packages upon termination of this Agreement. SheSpace will only accept packages that SheSpace, in its sole and absolute discretion, deems reasonable in size and weight. SheSpace reserves the right to refuse acceptance of packages, including but not limited to oversized and/or overweight packages. SheSpace may restrict and/or revoke your access to the Premises, your use of Services, and your Membership should you overuse, abuse, or in any way use the package service in an unreasonable manner.
d. By executing this Agreement, you acknowledge and agree that SheSpace is hereby authorized and permitted to receive and sign for mail and packages on your behalf; provided, however, under no circumstances shall SheSpace be liable to any party for lost, stolen, damaged, or otherwise impaired mail or packages sent to the Premises.
12. Podcast Room. In connection with the Services, SheSpace may provide you access to the soundproof Podcast Room for the sole purpose of hosting or recording of podcasts. The Podcast Room shall remain locked at all times when not being used by members and may be used only if you have a proper reservation. Reservations shall be made in accordance with the Policies. The Podcast Room is furnished with equipment, including, but not limited to, microphones, mic cables, table stands for microphones, and headphones (the “Equipment”) for the sole purpose of hosting or recording of podcasts. Any use of the Equipment from the Podcast Room must be scheduled and reserved in advance with SheSpace, in accordance with the Policies. You agree that you will use and operate all Equipment in a careful and proper manner and only within the Podcast Room. At no time is any Equipment to be removed from the Podcast Room. You further agree that your use of the Podcast Room and any equipment therein will be in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including registration and licensing requirements, if applicable.
13. Media Rights. You represent and warrant that you have obtained all rights, permission, and licenses necessary for the production of any content developed or made by you while using the Podcast Room or the Equipment. You assume all risk of loss or damage to the Equipment during your use of the Equipment from any cause, and agree to return it to SheSpace in the same condition received. Any and all damage to the Equipment must be reported immediately to SheSpace and must be paid for within five (5) days’ notice from SheSpace. You acknowledge and agree that SheSpace may automatically charge you for any costs or expenses related to any such damage to the Equipment. SheSpace shall have the option of requiring you to repair the equipment to a state of good working condition, or replace the equipment with like equipment, in SheSpace’s sole discretion. In the event of any such replacement, the replacement equipment shall become the property of SheSpace. The provisions of this section are in addition to, and do not replace or limit any additional indemnification obligations under this Agreement.
14. Personal Data Use. SheSpace may collect, process, and/or use personal data about you, including, without limitation, personal data that may be provided by you upon execution of this Agreement or during the term of this Agreement, and information, images, footage, or other data that may be gathered from security cameras, other devices, or by any other lawful means. SheSpace may collect, process, use, store, and transfer your personal data in accordance with applicable laws for various purposes, including, without limitation, facilitating the Services, performing accounting and administrative tasks, internal reviews, marketing, promotion(s), social media, audits, complying with obligations under applicable laws and regulations, and enforcing or managing legal claims. For the purposes stated herein, SheSpace may transfer the personal data collected and make it available to its representatives, agents, managers, employees, officers, personnel, advisors, subcontractors, independent consultants, external third party services providers, and SheSpace’s affiliates.
15. SheSpace Required Disclosures. SheSpace reserves the right at all times to disclose any information about you and/or your participation in and use of the Services or Premises as SheSpace deems necessary, in its sole and absolute discretion, to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
16. Insurance. SheSpace strongly encourages you to maintain, at all times, an insurance policy(ies) to cover your activities and personal property while using the Premises or Services. You hereby waive any right of subrogation and right of recovery or cause of action for any damage or theft, destruction, or loss of property, or any injury to the extent the same is insured under any insurance policy you may have. Members with Dedicated Desk and/or Private Office Membership are required to maintain general liability insurance and shall provide SheSpace with proof of such insurance prior to obtaining membership or using the corresponding Services.
17. WAIVER & DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SHESPACE PROVIDES ACCESS TO THE PREMISES AND USE OF THE SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND/OR LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, OR ARISING OUT OR PARTICIPATION IN OR THE USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE PREMISES, REMAINS WITH YOU AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS OF RECOVERY FOR ANY LOSS RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS TO, PARTICIPATION IN, OR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE CASE THAT ANY SUCH LOSSES ARE ALLEGED TO BE THE RESULT OF SHESPACE’S NEGLIGENCE.
18. RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION. MEMBER HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SHESPACE AND ALL OF ITS AFFILIATES OR SUBSIDIARIES, AS WELL AS ITS PARENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, ADVISORS, REPRESENTATIVES, INSURERS, CONSULTANTS, FINANCING SOURCES, ATTORNEYS, ACCOUNTANTS, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (HEREAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE “SHESPACE PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND THAT MAY BE SUSTAINED TO A MEMBER OR THEIR GUEST’S PERSON OR PROPERTY IN, AROUND AND/OR ON SHESPACE’S PREMISES, RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF MEMBER’S AND/OR THEIR GUEST’S PRESENCE ON SHESPACE’S PREMISES AND/OR RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF MEMBER’S AND/OR THEIR GUEST’S NEGLIGENT ACTIONS, ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT AND FRAUD IN CONNECTION WITH THE PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES. MEMBER FURTHER AGREES THAT IN THE EVENT THAT MEMBER OR THEIR GUEST(S) BRINGS A CLAIM OR LAWSUIT IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, MEMBER SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS INCURRED BY SHESPACE OR THE SHESPACE PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIM OR LAWSUIT. MEMBER AGREES THAT SHESPACE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO COUNSEL OF ITS CHOOSING TO DEFEND AGAINST ANY AND ALL SUCH CLAIMS OR LAWSUITS BROUGHT BY MEMBER. MEMBER FURTHER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY SHESPACE FOR ANY COSTS INCURRED IN COLLECTION OF ANY PAYMENTS AND/OR LATE FEES, INCLUDING COLLECTION COSTS, AGENCY FEES, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES, AND COURT COSTS. MEMBER AGREES THAT ITS INDEMNIFICATION OF THE SHESPACE PARTIES INCLUDES ALL LIABILITIES, LOSSES, CLAIMS, INTEREST, DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, JUDGMENTS, PENALTIES, FINES, SETTLEMENTS, AWARDS, COSTS AND EXPENSES OF EVERY KIND AND CHARACTER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REASONABLE FEES AND EXPENSES OF LEGAL COUNSEL, CONSULTANTS, EXPERTS AND OTHER PROFESSIONAL FEES, (COLLECTIVELY, “DAMAGES”) THAT THE SHESPACE PARTIES MAY INCUR OR SUFFER ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO ANY CLAIM ASSERTED BY MEMBER, THEIR GUEST(S), OR ANYONE PURSUING CLAIMS ON BEHALF OF MEMBER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH MEMBER’S OR THEIR GUEST’S PRESENCE ON SHESPACE’S PREMISES AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES. THIS INDEMNITY SHALL APPLY, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TO ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY THE SHESPACE PARTIES AS A RESULT OF ANY STATUTE, RULE, REGULATION OR THEORY OF LAW, AND WHETHER OR NOT ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE (INCLUDING ACTIVE, PASSIVE, SOLE, JOINT AND CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE), FAULT OR STRICT LIABILITY OF ANY INDEMNIFIED PARTY. THIS RELEASE EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY AND ALL TORT OR CONTRACT CLAIMS THAT MAY BE ASSERTED AS A RESULT OF ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE MEMBER OR THEIR GUEST(S) MAY SUSTAIN WHILE ON SHESPACE’S PREMISES OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES. THIS RELEASE ALSO EXPRESSLY INCLUDES AND EXTENDS TO ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MEMBER OR THEIR GUEST(S) MAY SUSTAIN AS A RESULT OF SHESPACE’S OWN NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR ANY HAZARDOUS CONDITION ON OR ABOUT THE PREMISES OR RELATED TO PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES. MEMBER FURTHER EXPRESSLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY DISCLAIMS AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS, DUTIES OR OBLIGATIONS WHICH IT MIGHT OTHERWISE HAVE, OR WHICH SHESPACE MIGHT OTHERWISE OWE, WHETHER AT COMMON LAW, OR BY STATUTE, REGULATION OR OTHER LAW, WITH RESPECT TO THE DISCLOSURE, REMOVAL OR PROTECTION AGAINST HAZARDS OR DANGEROUS CONDITIONS OR ACTIVITIES ON OR ABOUT SHESPACE’S PREMISES. MEMBER AGREES THAT THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER AND INDEMNIFICATION SHALL BE BINDING ON MEMBER, MEMBER’S HEIRS, REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS AND SHALL INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF THE SHESPACE PARTIES.
19. Nature of Agreement. This Agreement is not intended to create a Landlord/Tenant relationship between you and SheSpace. The Premises at all times remains SheSpace’s property. SheSpace may allow you the right to share the use of the Premises to provide Services to you; however, you agree and acknowledge that there is no landlord-tenant or lessor-lessee relationship made by this Agreement, and this Agreement in no way shall be construed as granting you or any other person any title, easement, lien, possession, or related rights in SheSpace’s business, the Premises, or anything contained on the Premises. This Agreement does not create a tenancy interest, leasehold estate, or other real property interest. This Agreement does not create a fiduciary duty, agency relationship, partnership, or joint venture for any purpose.
20. ARBITRATION AND WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL. As a part of, and in consideration for the benefits derived by Member pursuant to this Agreement, and in consideration for the mutual agreement of SheSpace to arbitrate pursuant to this section, Member agrees to submit to final and binding arbitration before a single arbitrator any legal or equitable claim, dispute or controversy connected to or arising in any way out of this Agreement and/or the Services provided thereunder (a “Dispute”) that the Member has, or may have in the future, against:
(2) SheSpace’s past, present and/or future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, related entities, officers, directors, shareholders, owners, partners, partnerships, agents, representatives, employees, insurers, benefit plans, and/or benefit plan sponsors, fiduciaries, trustees and/or administrators;
(3) SheSpace’s past, present and/or future Members; and/or
(4) the past, present and/or future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, related entities, officers, directors, shareholders, owners, partners, agents, representatives, employees and/or insurers of SheSpace’s Members.
The arbitration shall take place in Harris County, Texas. The arbitrator shall not have the power to modify any of the provisions of this Agreement. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on all Parties to this Agreement, and judgment thereon may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. YOU AND SHESPACE HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL ON ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR COVERED BY THIS AGREEMENT. The parties agree that the persons and entities listed in items (2), (3), and (4) above are intended to be third party beneficiaries of this agreement to arbitrate.
The arbitrator’s decision shall be in writing and shall be final and binding. In the decision, the arbitrator shall explain the factual and legal basis for the arbitrator’s decision. Judgment on any award rendered by an arbitrator may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. This Policy is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act.
Disputes include, but are not limited to, all local, state, and federal statutory claims, personal injury claims, premises liability claims, environmental claims, other tort and common law claims, contract claims, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation claims, and benefits-related claims. This Section requiring arbitration of all Disputes, however, does not apply to any claims that by law may not be subject to mandatory arbitration.
Notwithstanding anything in this Policy to the contrary, nothing contained in this Section shall prevent any party from seeking, in any appropriate court, a temporary restraining order, preliminary or temporary injunction, permanent injunction or other injunctive relief. This paragraph permits a party to only seek equitable or injunctive relief from a court and not monetary damages.
SheSpace retains the right, in the future, to amend or terminate this Section with ten (10) business days advance notice to Members. In addition, amendments shall apply only to prospective claims and shall not apply to any existing Dispute of which SheSpace has actual notice as of the date of the amendment. Additionally, a termination or change of this Section shall not be effective until 10 days after notice of termination or change is given to the employee. Also, termination of this Section shall never be effective as to Disputes that arose prior to the date of termination of this Section.
Should any party violate this Section by instituting any court action against the other with respect to any Dispute required to be arbitrated under this Section, the responding party shall be entitled to recover from the initiating party all damages, costs, expenses, and attorney’s fees incurred as a result of such action.
All claims or disputes must be arbitrated on an individual basis, and the Member shall not proceed with any such claims or disputes as a class representative, member of a collective or class action, or participate in any manner in a class or collective action (whether opt-in or opt-out.). Member waives the right to commence, be a party to, or a class member of any group, collective or class action filed in any court, arbitration or any other forum. This waiver includes but is not limited to any claims for wages, damages or other relief in a collective manner pursuant to 29 USC 216(b) of the Fair Labor Standards Act or pursuant to a state or local statute or ordinance. Member shall not file a class or collective claim and shall not join or opt-in to another Member’s Dispute. Further, an arbitrator shall not have the authority to consolidate the Disputes of other Members into a proceeding originally filed by any other Member or anyone else. The Arbitrator may only hear a Dispute brought by one individual party and does not have the authority to (i) fashion a proceeding as a class or collective action of any kind or (ii) award relief to a group or class of employees or other individuals in one arbitration proceeding. There shall be no right or authority for any Dispute whatsoever to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class, collective or representative action or as a class member (whether as a named Plaintiff, opt-in or opt-out) in any purported class, collective or representative action.
a. Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the full and entire agreement between you and SheSpace, and supersedes all prior written or oral understandings, promises, or agreements between you and SheSpace. If any part of this Agreement is found to be invalid, the remaining parts of this Agreement will remain in effect as if there were no invalid part(s).
b. Assignment. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement cannot be assigned, transferred, or shared with any other person, party, or entity without the prior written consent of SheSpace. SheSpace may assign or transfer this Agreement and any of its right or obligations under this Agreement without notice to you, except as may be required by applicable law.
c. Construction. If an ambiguity or question of intent arises with respect to any provision of this Agreement, this Agreement will be construed as if drafted jointly by you and SheSpace. No presumption or burden of proof will arise favoring or disfavoring either party by virtue of authorship of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
d. Headings. Titles and headings of sections in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not affect the construction of any provision of this Agreement.
e. Severability. If any portion or provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties agree any such portion may be excised and the remaining sections and clauses shall be enforced in accordance with the intent of this Agreement.
f. Waiver of Breach. The parties agree that one or more waivers or breaches of any covenant, term or provision of this Agreement by any party shall not be construed as a waiver of a subsequent breach of the same covenant, term or provision or as a waiver of breach of any other covenant, term or provision.
g. Governing Law & Venue. This Agreement has been negotiated and executed by one or more of the parties in Harris County, Texas and the parties agree that Texas law applies exclusively to it. Exclusive venue of any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be, and is convenient in, Harris County, Texas. The parties agree to waive any challenge to the application of Texas law or of Harris County venue to any dispute or claim arising from or related to this Agreement.
All membership types, with the exception of SheConnects, includes access to the following amenities:
• High-Speed, Wireless Internet
• Member events
• Influencer Nook
• Bottomless, complimentary coffee bar
• Workspace created entirely by females
• Women-penned book store
• Mail service
• Podcast Room
• Secure lockers
• Business class printer and paper shredder
• Office supplies
• Mother’s Room
• Freshen-up station
Private Office Membership is ideal for small businesses or women who need a little more privacy or space to spread out and work. Private Offices are equipped for individual use or may accommodate up to five individuals. Each Private Office is equipped with desks, locking desk cabinets, ergonomic desk chairs, and permanent locked doors. Private Office Members may bring additional furniture and decorations to their Private Office, subject to prior approval by SheSpace.
Private Office Membership starts at $825 per month and a minimum one (1) year term.
Dedicated Desk Membership is perfect for the one-woman-band who needs a devoted area for completing work and getting ‘ish’ done. Each dedicated desk comes equipped with a locked cabinet and ergonomic desk chair. Dedicated Desk Members will be assigned a permanent desk, which will be used only by the Member for the duration of such Member’s term.
Dedicated Desk Membership starts at $415 per month and a minimum six (6) month term.
Community Space Membership is the most flexible membership, granting Members the ability to work throughout SheSpace’s dedicated community coworking space. Community Space Membership offers access to any available desk, sofa, or nook during Regular Business Hours.
Community Space Membership is a monthly membership beginning at $275 per month.
Traveler’s Pass Membership is great for the long-distance commuter or the traveling woman who is in Houston from time to time and needs a clean, safe and efficient place to work, meet clients, or hang her purse for the day. Each Member with a Traveler’s Pass Membership will have the freedom to work throughout the Community Space and will have access to any available desk, sofa, or nook in the Community Space during Regular Business Hours.
Traveler’s Pass Membership is a monthly membership with rates determined by SheSpace.
SheConnects Membership is the ideal option for women looking for a sense of community and connection. This social and program membership provides full access to SheSpace events, programs, and social gatherings. SheConnect Members are also permitted to reserve the Podcast Room, meeting rooms, and event space, subject to availability, at standard member prices.
SheConnects Membership is a monthly membership beginning at $30 per month.
All terms and conditions contained in this Membership Description, including, without limitation, pricing, amenities and Membership Types, are subject to change from time to time, at the sole and absolute discretion of SheSpace. SheSpace has, at all times, in its sole and absolute discretion, the option to modify, update, alter, amend, or otherwise change the Membership Amenities and/or Membership Types.
A. GENERAL POLICIES
1. Proper Conduct. SheSpace strives to uphold its mission to create clear pathways for women to accomplish personal and professional goals through the convenience of a female-fueled space. As such, SheSpace expects proper and respectful conduct on the Premises at all time. SheSpace does not permit disrespectful conduct toward its Members, guests, employees, vendors, or property, including, without limitation: vulgar, belligerent, profane, indecent, offensive, violent, hostile, aggressive, threatening, harassing, stalking, fraudulent, or other inappropriate conduct or communications. Members and guests engaging in this type of conduct or communications may be given a one-time opportunity to correct such behavior, after which security may be called to address the situation, including removing the relevant individuals from the Premises. SheSpace employees and/or other SheSpace representatives may request the presence of a security guard or other law enforcement officer should the need to escort Members, guests, employees, or other persons from the Premises arise.
The Premises is intended to be a workspace and, as such, SheSpace expects you and other Members may make work calls and work in open space. You shall be mindful of your neighbors and fellow Members when conducting such calls. You shall not disrupt, cause a nuisance to, or interfere with any other Member’s work while on the Premises or any other Member’s use of the Services.
2. Alcohol. Alcohol may not be consumed on the Premises, unless it is purchased from or otherwise provided by SheSpace or an approved vendor, and only then in designated areas. You must be of legal drinking age and have valid identification to consume alcohol. SheSpace may require any person purchasing, consuming or handling alcoholic beverages to present valid identification. Alcohol must be consumed responsibly, and Members and guests assume all risks associated with consumption of alcohol. SheSpace reserves the right to refuse alcohol service to anyone at any time. Excessive consumption of alcohol while on the Premises may result in removal from the Premises and/or the termination of membership.
3. Tobacco & Other Drugs. You may not use, smell of, possess, or sell any illegal drug on the Premises. You may not enter the Premises or use the Services or Equipment under the influence of illegal drugs. You may not smoke, chew, or use any other forms of nicotine or tobacco, including, without limitation, electronic cigarettes, vaporizers or other similar products, on the Premises or at any SheSpace events.
4. Cleanliness. SheSpace staff strive to keep the Premises clean and tidy at all times. You are responsible keeping your entire workspace clean and tidy. You shall pick up after yourself and keep your personal workspace as clean as possible.
5. Lockers. SheSpace may provide you with access to a locker on a first-come first-serve basis at no additional charge. Members may request a locker from a SheSpace representative at the front desk, where locker keys will be stored in a secure location. Members requesting a locker will, if a locker is available at that time, be assigned, at SheSpace’s sole discretion, a locker and corresponding key. Members must keep their assigned locker key with them at all times, without exception, and must not leave the key unattended at any time. You shall not duplicate, alter, or in any way modify any keys provided by SheSpace, including, without limitation, the locker key.
You may use your assigned lockers only while you are on the Premises. You must empty your assigned locker and return the corresponding locker key to a SheSpace representative at the front desk before 6:00 p.m. You may not leave any personal belongings in a locker overnight. All items left in lockers overnight will be removed by a SheSpace representative. Any such items left in a locker found will be kept by SheSpace for ten (10) days. Items not claimed within ten (10) days may be donated or discarded at SheSpace’s option. SheSpace is not liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property, whether from lockers, vehicles, or other locations on the Premises.
6. Lost & Found. SheSpace is not responsible for personal items lost or left at the Premises. Any items found on the Premises may be kept for thirty (30) days and then donated or discarded at SheSpace’s option.
7. Weapons. You may not bring or use weapons of any kind on the Premises for any reason.
8. Hazardous Materials. Members and guests are prohibited from causing any flammables, explosives, radioactive materials, hazardous wastes or materials, toxic wastes or materials, or other similar substances, petroleum products or derivatives (collectively “Hazardous Materials”) to enter the Premises or cause the Premises to be exposed to or contaminated by any Hazardous Materials.
9. Illegal Activity. You may not perform or engage in any activities that are illegal under federal, state or local laws while on the Premises or using the Services.
10. Premises Closure or Access Restrictions. SheSpace reserves the right to close or restrict access, without advance notice, to any area of or the entire Premises for any reason, including but not limited to closures or restrictions related to construction, remodeling, repair, or maintenance (whether planned or unplanned), or for health or safety reasons, including but not limited to weather, natural disasters, power outages, and medical issues. Updates on such closures can be found on SheSpace’s website or through the Member Portal. Your obligation to pay Membership Fees is not dependent upon usage, availability, or access to the Premises.
11. Updates to Policies. SheSpace has, at all times, in its sole and absolute discretion, the option to modify, update, alter, amend, or otherwise change the Policies from time to time.
B. PREMISES POLICIES
1. Offices. Offices may be rented by Members pursuant to the Membership Description and in accordance with the Reservation Policy and Dedicated Desk & Personal Office Assignment Policy. If you are assigned an office, that office will be used only by you for the duration of your membership term unless your assigned office is changed in accordance with the Dedicated Desk & Personal Office Assignment Policy. If you are assigned an office, you will be provided an individual key to your assigned office. You shall not duplicate, alter, or in any way modify any keys provided by SheSpace, including, without limitation, the office key. SheSpace will retain only a master key, which will be kept in a secure location at all times other than when it is being used, as deemed necessary in SheSpace’s sole and absolute discretion. Members must keep their assigned office key with them at all times, without exception, and must not leave the key unattended at any time. Offices not being used will remained locked at all times.
Members renting an office shall bear the sole responsibility of regulating and monitoring the locking of their assigned office. Any and all contents brought into any office by a Member shall be the sole responsibility of that Member. SheSpace is not liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property in any office. Upon expiration of your office rental term, you shall empty all personal belongings and any contents you brought into the office, and shall restore the office to the condition in which it was provided to you by SheSpace.
2. Dedicated Desks. Dedicated Desks may be rented by Members pursuant to the Membership Description and in accordance with the Reservation Policy and Dedicated Desk & Personal Office Assignment Policy. If you are assigned a desk, your assigned desk will be used only by you for the duration of your membership term unless your assigned desk is changed in accordance with the Dedicated Desk & Personal Office Assignment Policy. If you are assigned a desk, you will be provided an individual key to your assigned desk to access the locked cabinet at your assigned desk. You shall not duplicate, alter, or in any way modify any keys provided by SheSpace, including, without limitation, the desk key.
Members renting a desk shall bear the sole responsibility of regulating and monitoring their desk, including the locking of the cabinet at their assigned office. Any and all contents brought to a desk or into the desk cabinet by a Member shall be the sole responsibility of that Member. SheSpace is not liable or responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property at the desk or in the desk cabinet. Upon expiration of your desk rental term, you shall empty all personal belongings and any contents you brought to your desk or in the desk cabinet, and shall restore your desk area to the condition in which it was provided to you by SheSpace.
3. Meeting Rooms. The Premises has three spaces designated for meetings with Members (collectively and individually, the “Meeting Rooms”). Meeting Rooms are clearly marked with the name of the space and the Harris County Fire Marshall’s recommended capacity and have at least one glass wall and a locking door. Meeting Rooms are available for all Members and must be reserved in accordance with the Reservation Policy. The Meeting Rooms are furnished with an A/V equipped TV and audio-video conferencing. You shall use and operate all equipment in the Meeting Rooms in a careful and proper manner and only within the Meeting Rooms. Your use of the Meeting Rooms and any equipment therein shall be in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including registration and licensing requirements, if applicable. Additional equipment for the Meeting Rooms such as white boards, markers, and dry erasers may be made available to you at the front desk. There will be a fifteen (15) minute period in between each use of the Meeting Rooms to allow for a thorough and complete cleaning, which SheSpace will conduct, to the best of its ability, in accordance with CDC recommendations, including by using Virex disinfectant.
4. Event Space. The Premises has two spaces designated for social and business events (collectively and individually, the “Event Space”). The Event Space is clearly marked with the Harris County Fire Marshall’s recommended capacity. Event Space may only be used by Members during pre-approved events. More information may be found on SheSpace’s website.
5. Office Support Area. You may have access to an area on the Premises furnished with office equipment, including a commercial grade copier, shredder, stapler, staple remover, paperclips, tape dispenser, post-its, highlighter, and pens (collectively and individually, the “Office Supplies”). You shall use the Office Supplies reasonably and only while on the Premises. You must not print, copy, or scan anything that violates federal, state, or local laws or regulations. You may not remove any Office Supplies from the Premises, and SheSpace reserves the right to limit your usage of Office Supplies at any time. In light of Covid-19 and concern for the health and wellbeing of its Members, SheSpace may limit the Office Supplies available to you until such time as SheSpace, in its absolute and sole discretion, deems otherwise. Santizer may be provided you in the Office Support Area, and you shall abide by any and all CDC guidelines and recommendations, which will be posted in the Office Support Area. You shall abide by the guidelines for use of the copier, which will be posted on the Member Portal. If you require copier paper or Office Supplies not available in the Office Support Area, you may request such items from a SheSpace representative at the front desk.
6. Kitchen. SheSpace may provide you access to the kitchen on the Premises. The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator to house food brought to the Premises for pre-approved events, and commercial grade, touch free coffee maker, which you may use for yourself and guests. Water and ice are available to you and your guests through the touchless water and ice dispenser on the refrigerator. You shall not conduct or cause anyone else to conduct any meal served or food preparation in the kitchen or anywhere on the Premises. You shall not use the refrigerator to store any food or beverages unless you are doing so for a pre-approved event. In light of Covid-19 and concern for the health and wellbeing of its Members, SheSpace may provide individually wrapped condiments and stirrers for your use. Until such time as SheSpace, in its absolute and sole discretion, deems otherwise, no coffee mugs will be provided or available for use. You may bring your own container for drinks or use the disposable cups provided by SheSpace. Santizer and gloves may be provided in the kitchen for your use, and you shall abide by any and all CDC guidelines and recommendations, which will be posted in the kitchen.
7. Mother’s Room. SheSpace may provide you access to an FMLA-compliant lounge for breastfeeding and expressing purposes (the “Mother’s Room”). The Mother’s Room is an easily accessible, private lounge where nursing mothers may have access to individual, dedicated refrigerators to be utilized solely for the purpose of storing milk. The individual refrigerator may be brought to your work station if necessary. A sink is provided for cleaning any equipment used in the Mother’s Room. You may only use the Mother’s Room for the purposes described herein and may not enter the Mother’s Room for any other reason than those described herein. In light of Covid-19 and concern for the health and wellbeing of its Members, SheSpace will not supply breast pumps or other lactation supplies until such time as SheSpace, in its absolute and sole discretion, deems otherwise. All pumps must be brought from home.
8. No Damage to or Alteration of the Premises. You shall not make, or cause to be made, any damage, alternations, additions, or other changes to the Premises, including, without limitation, to any conference rooms, Dedicated Desks, Event Space, lockers, or keys. Any and all damage to the Premises must be reported immediately to SheSpace. You may be charged by SheSpace for any damage or necessary repairs needed due to your violation of the Policies, and you must satisfy any such charges within five (5) days’ notice from SheSpace. You may be automatically charged by SheSpace for any costs or expenses related to any such damage or alterations to the Premises.
C. GUEST POLICIES
1. Guests. SheSpace’s Premises and Services are for members only or guests of members, as permitted by this policy. You may be permitted to invite guests to view SheSpace’s Premises. SheSpace may restrict overall or individual guest access at any time in SheSpace’s sole and absolute discretion. Guest are only permitted to enter the Premises during Regular Business Hours. Upon entering the Premises, all adult guests must complete and sign the visitors log at the front desk and may be required to present a valid driver’s license or government-issued identification card to verify guest information, track guest usage, and market or solicit as permitted by law. Guests must be accompanied by a Member or SheSpace representative at all times while on the Premises and may be required to meet with SheSpace representative before or after their visit. Guests must sign out on the visitors log at the front desk before leaving the Premises.
2. Tours. SheSpace may offer tours to potential Members. Whenever possible, tours should be scheduled in advance. Tours are only permitted during Regular Business Hours. Upon entering the Premises, all potential Members must complete and sign the visitors log at the front desk and may be required to present a valid driver’s license or government-issued identification card to verify guest information, track guest usage, and market or solicit as permitted by law. Potential Members will meet with a SheSpace representative to discuss the Premises and Services, as well as the potential Member’s business and office needs. After this meeting, a SheSpace representative will accompany the potential Member on a tour of the Premises. Potential Members must be accompanied by a SheSpace representative at all times while on the Premises. Potential Members must sign out on the visitors log at the front desk before leaving the Premises.
D. INTERNET POLICY
1. No Representation or Warranty. SheSpace makes no promises, representations, or warranties of any concerning the suitability, security, or privacy of the internet, wireless network, wired or wireless telecommunications systems, or hosting services provided as part of the Services, or any data or communications systems or any information that you send through or place on it. SheSpace specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose of security. The wireless service is provided to you “as is.” SheSpace is not responsible for any loss of data, information, or business as a result of use of the Services. You are responsible for protecting your own computers, devices, data, information, and business from damage or interference, including but not limited to viruses or malware.
2. Wireless Network. By accessing SheSpace’s wireless network, you agree not to use SheSpace’s wireless network to transmit any material that violates any applicable laws, rules, or regulations or to defame, harm or threaten or attempt to harm other persons, businesses, or other entities. You will not to use SheSpace’s wireless network to transmit any material that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of SheSpace or any third party. You shall not violate the security or integrity of SheSpace’s wireless network or use SheSpace’s network to violate the security or integrity of any other network. Use of SheSpace’s wireless connection is entirely at your risk and SheSpace disclaims all liability for loss of confidential information or damages resulting from that loss.
You will remain connected to the SheSpace wireless network until you disconnect, and will connect or be asked to connect automatically upon entry into the SheSpace wireless network radius. By using the wireless service, you agree to indemnify us, our officers and agents against all claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses made against or incurred, suffered or sustained arising out of your use of the wireless service and agree that in no event will we be liable for any damages, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use the wireless service. SheSpace may block access or terminate the wireless service at any time and for any reason, and assumes no liability for doing so. SheSpace may record information about your usage of SheSpace’s network and may use or disclose such information, when appropriate, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of SheSpace.
3. Internet Policy Violations. If SheSpace suspects you have violated the Internet Policy, SheSpace may take measures it deems appropriate to investigate and may institute legal action against you. Any acts that violate this policy may result in the termination of your membership and your ability to access the Premises, as well as criminal and civil liabilities.
E. RESERVATION & CANCELLATION POLICY
1. Reservations. Reservations for use of rooms on the Premises or other Services pursuant to the Membership Description must be made in advance. Reservations must be made through and confirmed on the Member Portal. Should you have any questions about an existing reservation or making a new reservation, you should call, email, or speak with a SheSpace representative for assistance. SheSpace makes no promises, representation, or warranties regarding the availability of any spaces on its Premises or the Services. Reservations are on a first-come first-serve basis. Reservations may not be made at the front desk or through any SheSpace representative. Reservations are valid only when made through and confirmed on the Member Portal.
2. Cancellations. Cancellations of reservations, including cancellation of participation in an event, must be made not less than seven (7) days prior to the date of first use or date of the event. If proper notice is provided, you may receive a refund of one hundred percent (100%) of the prepaid amounts, except for any nonrefundable deposits. No refunds will be made for cancellations made within the seven (7) days prior to the date of first use or date of event. If a reservation needs to be canceled due to a natural disaster, act of terrorism, public crisis, or other act of nature, you may be eligible to receive a refund of prepaid amounts.
F. GRIEVANCE POLICY
Grievance Process. SheSpace seeks to provide a space in which all Members feel they are fairly treated and heard; however, in the event a dispute arises between you and another Member or a SheSpace employee, you shall follow this Grievance Policy for dispute resolution. All disputes between you and another Member or a SheSpace employee are to be resolved in accordance with this Grievance Policy.
A grievance is a complaint by a Member concerning matters related to Membership with SheSpace. Prior to submitting a grievance, you must first address your concern(s) orally in informal discussion with a SheSpace representative. If your informal attempts to resolve the matter are not success, you may proceed with submitting a grievance. All grievances must be in writing, signed, and dated using the Grievance Form provided by SheSpace. You must state clearly and concisely all known facts related to your grievance, including “who, what, where, when and the why.” Clearly explain why you disagree with the act or omission forming the basis of the grievance, and explain what remedy you are requesting.
Step One. You must first submit your grievance in writing to SheSpace management. Grievances must be submitted within ten (10) calendar days following the date you first knew or should have known of the grievance. If you do not submit the grievance within the ten (10) day period, you waive your right to assert it.
SheSpace management will respond in writing within ten (10) days following receipt of your grievance. All grievances and replies in Step One must be in writing. If the grievance is not settled in Step One, then you may proceed to Step Two.
Step Two. Within ten (10) days following your receipt of the written answer to your Step One grievance from SheSpace management, you may appeal the disposition of your grievance to either of SheSpace’s founders, Stephanie Tsuru and Katie Tsuru (collectively and individually, the “Founders”). The Founders will then undertake an investigation of your grievance and the underlying facts. Within fifteen (15) business days following receipt of your grievance the Founders will meet with you in person to discuss your grievance. The Founders will then provide a written response to your grievance within fifteen (15) business days following the date of your meeting. If the grievance is not settled in Step Two, then you may proceed to Step Three.
Step Three. You may appeal a Step Two grievance to Step Three and request final and binding internal arbitration of your grievance. The request for arbitration must be in writing and must be made within ten (10) calendar days following receipt of the response of the Founders at Step Two.
Upon receipt of your request, SheSpace will, within ten (10) business days of its receipt of your request, schedule internal arbitration for an internal arbitrator to hear your case.
All fees and expenses of arbitration, including, without limitation, any arbitrator’s fees and expenses and rental of a venue for the arbitration, if necessary, shall be borne equally by you and SheSpace. As the grievant, you will bear the burden of proof as to the validity of your grievance.
The decision of the internal arbitrator shall be in writing and the decision is final and binding. Either party may seek to enforce the internal arbitrator’s award in a court of competent jurisdiction.
G. DEDICATED DESK & PERSONAL OFFICE ASSIGNMENT POLICY
1. Change Request. Members who, based on their Membership Type, have access to Private Office(s) or Dedicated Desk(s) may be permitted to select their Private Office or Dedicated Desk, subject to availability at that time. This selection and assignment, including reservations, are conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Dedicated Desks and Private Offices may be reserved up to ten (10) days in advance. To reserve a Dedicated Desk or Private Office, you must have paid all amounts due and payable under your Membership Agreement, including, without limitation, any and all Member Fees, penalties, expenses, costs, or fees. If you have been assigned a Dedicated Desk or Private Office and wish to relocate, you may submit a completed Change Request Form to SheSpace management, either by submitting it in person to a SheSpace employee at the front desk or by emailing it to mailto:info@SheSpaceHTX.com. Change Request forms are available upon request at the front desk and must be submitted at least one (1) week prior to the end of the month. SheSpace will, to the best of its ability, attempt to accommodate all reasonable change requests. Change requests that are granted by SheSpace will become effective on the first day of the following month.
2. Relocation. SheSpace reserves the right to relocate you to a different Dedicated Desk or Private Office at any time in the event of a natural disaster, discovery of building defects, or under any other occurrences or circumstances in which a relocation is deemed necessary to protect SheSpace Members, guests, employees or vendors. If your Dedicated Desk or Private Office is moved due to any of these circumstances, SheSpace will, to the best of its ability, attempt to relocate you to a Dedicate Desk or Private Office of your selection, subject to availability at that time.
Thank you for choosing SheSpace to host the latest episode of your one of a kind, leave em’ wanting more podcast! Our dedicated podcasting studio not only includes the most recent high-end equipment you need to skyrocket yourself to Podcast fame, it is properly sound-proofed complete with our inspo decor. Please sign the following agreement and email it to Stephanie@shespacehtx.com. Let’s get you in the door and on your way to broadcasting your signature topic from politics to books to just about any subject you can think of. And while we specialize in strong women, our podcast studio doors are open to everyone.
• All podcast bookings have a 2-hour minimum and must be reserved and paid in full before your recording session.
• Set-up and take-down time are included in your reserved time slot to allow ample time for the guests before or after you.
• You must be 18 years or older to book the podcast recording studio.
• Please notify SheSpace management 48 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.
• If you notify SheSpace management in LESS than 48 hours, half of your fee will be forfeited.
• If you need to cancel your studio session, please notify SheSpace management 5 business days in advance and a full refund will be issued.
• If you cancel within 5 business days of your scheduled studio session, no refund shall be issued.
General Policies and Regulations
• SheSpace staff will assist with the initial set up and getting you acquainted with the equipment but will not assist in the production of podcasts.
• Bring your own computer to hook up to the soundboard and record. We will provide 3 sets of headphones and microphones. Equipment is as follows:
o Shure SM7B microphones, mic cables, Gator table mic stand, Sennheiser HD280 Pro headphones, and soundboard.
• If any equipment is broken during your studio time, you will be held liable for the cost of replacing the broken equipment and will be billed accordingly.
• If you prefer to bring your own equipment to record with, you may bring them but SheSpace will not be held liable for any damage that occurs to your equipment.
*Views, thoughts and opinions expressed in podcasts belong solely to the podcast host(s), and not necessarily to SheSpace or its employees.
Podcast Representative Signature_______________________________ Date _______________
Cobot is the web platform used by SheSpace to provide this website.
See Cobot Terms